Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 146 - 156 BPM?????
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

146 - 156 BPM?????

Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Oct 11, 2006 19:14
Yuli 1
Dennis the menace 0           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Oct 11, 2006 19:30
Quote:

On 2006-10-11 19:14, Pavel wrote:
Yuli 1
Dennis the menace 0

Did he blow you for that?
btw pavel, your village called again... get in touch with them.. They miss you i think!
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Oct 11, 2006 19:50
Quote:

On 2006-10-11 19:30, Dennis the menace wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-11 19:14, Pavel wrote:
Yuli 1
Dennis the menace 0

Did he blow you for that?
btw pavel, your village called again... get in touch with them.. They miss you i think!

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Oct 11, 2006 19:51
Quote:

On 2006-10-11 19:50, Pavel wrote:

Get-a-fix
Getafix

Started Topics :  147
Posted : Oct 11, 2006 20:55
Dennis go slaughter some chickens or something!           http://www.soundcloud.com/getafixmusic
-=dj fAkE=-

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 11, 2006 22:29
dennis said:
"Wow, an israelly dj playing full on"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

good one dude

yuli said:
"Funny to hear this from a "label manager" heh.. That definitely explains everything about you and the genre u represent"

daaaaah... it smells like jealousies

btw... "zik - complety moronz" 170 bpm listen and learn

Pavel
Troll

Posted : Oct 11, 2006 23:30
Quote:

On 2006-10-11 22:29, -=dj fAkE=- wrote:

daaaaah... it smells like jealousies

btw... "zik - complety moronz" 170 bpm listen and learn

Hahaha. No.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 00:04

Hey Oscuro my friend . Whats up ? . Nice topic ! .

Well , I have 136 till 160 Bpm so im free from writing in here .

Like open mind peoples and not all those crazy wildness runers , We are talking in here on music and not of an highly spaceship olimpic competition or championship and yes .. I think ppls can come down , Think and relax , We are not hurry to anywhere and a good artist is an one that know and also can creat the all kinds in that big rainbow of tunes and styles & genres . for me thats called professionalism .

I truly think that its a metter of an age , maturity , experience and understand and at the time (I think) Peoples start writing they tracks with an more inside quiet and calmness .

At the same time i think is a metter of mood , I can tel that every track i done or working on got his own bpm .

Dont think that high tempo is improve the quality but inverse , Track need his space and place and being fresh & spatial at the down area for giving more living and deepness into the music and not just runing without this power in . Staying on high bpm all the time without trying change some time its a waste and also an kidi thing to do . unnecessary and undevelopment for the artist him self .

Lets stay in the frame and the borders of the normal healthy logic rulls . Thx !
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 01:41
Okay. Once and for all, I always wanted to ask this question but never found the right time:
explain it to me "like I am 2 years old " how the hell the so called dark psy can be called music. no disrespect but there are not many emotions in it. and I been to dark psy parties. I went actually to understand it. And all I saw was lsd ppl and freaks scaring girls. of course there were nice ppl. but the music was running and running... how can you enjoy it? really no disrespect. I am simply asking how?

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Substance/Atari.1
Substance / The Ataris

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 02:55
HaHAHAA ey have u actually readed the dark trance lovers answers? i hope the rest wich hasnt replied are same as dumb. :s
-=dj fAkE=-

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 07:58
whatever...

everybody has a valid opinion... then... listen whatever you want and stop the critizism

atte: a dark trance lover.
Fearkiller
Fearkiller

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 15:49
ohhh.... anybody, reply me please, what is dark psy party? who is dark psy artists?For example plz? :-D           - [Devil's mind | Insomnia | Night oracle | Organic Alchemy | Vertigo | Deja vu recs.]
MSN:Fearkiller@devilsmindrecords.org
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 17:02
I think a fast synthline (acid) instead of high BPM is more important.
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 20:55
here is just a big melting pot!

ocelot
ocelot

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 22:50
im over this high bpm trend, fad, phase...
it hits every ten years and every goddamn kid thinks hes more badass and hardcore than the last.

i compare it to a meth freak on ADD trying to spar with someone who doesnt move in such a hyper manner but can drop you with one punch. who has more power?

i dont really find most of the fast stuff so powerfull if the bassline is a low note- you lose all the perception of speed and energy with that low bassline...

i cant tell you how many times i hear someone say " oh thats faster!" when the bassline note changes to a higher note. like it or not- thats human perception for you...

overall i think this high bpm thing is not very useful.
a track thats 154 with a dark bassline is not going to sound as fast as it really is. its a waste. its inefficient and it scares many dancers away...
148 is about the fastest i ever feel the need to go.
and at that bpm i guarantee you i can shred your head harder than anyone making so called hardcore trance. thats hardly the only emotional state im trying to generate however- so leave crude tactics to crude people....

besides- can you really take a cartoon seriously?
thats what music becomes at 150+ IMO

--------
my ass is dark and evil. it makes farts so stinky they even scare ME.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 146 - 156 BPM?????
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance