Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 146 - 156 BPM?????
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

146 - 156 BPM?????

Tizzy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 23, 2010 22:35
Quote:

On 2010-07-23 06:49, Maine Coon wrote:

P.S. I thought The Answer was 42...

The 10th of October will be 101010, which is 42 in binary. The answer to life, the universe and EVERYTHING!
What are we to do?!
Tizzy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 23, 2010 22:40

P.S to stay on topic:
Dark psy is awesome, and can have an awesome sense of humour. It doesnt need to be evil baby screams..

This track by my friend, although afrikaans vox samples, is a story about Goldilocks and the three bears (it's not totally complete)

Tbh I think it's very trippy. It would have me laughing and loving life, if i heard it on a dancefloor.
Tizzy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 23, 2010 22:40

uuuh. This threads about dark(ish) psy, right? I didnt actually read it.
sorry if im horribly off topic.
BrainLizzard

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 23, 2010 22:57
This thread is about whatever you what it to be Tizzy, We is talking non linear and since dat what psy is to psytrance, youens tis doing just fine...

Of course some peeps aren't non linear anymore and have issues wifs fast music, i say they eat more or go commercial, leave this non linear World to the ones who enjoy it...

Fast or slow, whatever... dance and enjoy...

If its to fast for you to dance with, then slow your dance down, chill out, breathe, be happy, stop bitchin you washed out negative poop wipes...

This topic is more than just a popcorn show, its like Mainstream music vs. Underground music...

My lizard brain is afraid and it wants me to be afraid, too... Tribal Dynamics and semantic memory with extra salt and butt butter...

"If You Always Think What You've Always Thought, You Will Always Feel What You've Always Felt"
Tizzy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 23, 2010 23:16

you have such a way with words, Lizzard.
Your words are to English what psytrance is to music
Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 23, 2010 23:22
Bell curve.
It may be skewed. It may have fat tails or a well defined peak. It may have multiple peaks even.
But it's always a curve.
Not a single number.
In pretty much anything.
I don't see why it would not be true for tempo preferences.

Quit that fascist hysteria already.
Live and let live.
Don’t like the tempo – go to your tent and find your own tempo in a sack with your significant other. The world will gain two happy people. Plus everybody whom you won’t annoy with that fascist BS whining.
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Jul 23, 2010 23:28
Quote:

On 2006-10-10 08:12, Dennis the menace wrote:

Whatever suckers! Sorry for not beeing online for couple of days, i had some work to do
150-160 is turning the dancefloors upside down even tho you dont like it, and this is just a fact.. So just face it and get on in life.
I prefer 150 myself, but i cant deny the wonders of highspeed music in action.

Yeap deffinetely turning the dancefloors upside down.. when the side is up again there is none left on the dancefloor... a standart "darkpsy" party.
all in all... all music is good i choose to put a firewall on my ears when the music gets tooo white noise and constant ( BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..BREAKDOWN WITH 64TH KICKS.. ANDDDD.... BWWWWWWWWWWWWWW "darkpsy" )
bpm doesnt make good or bad music its the context and inovation/quality that does!

i like music to hit me in the stomach with its bass and travel me somewhere else in the mind.. not hit my chest and pierce my ears/brain...
if i need a torture party i would go for a sleep over at pavels house!
          http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 23, 2010 23:41
Quote:

On 2010-07-23 23:28, orange wrote:

bpm doesnt make good or bad music its the context and inovation/quality that does!

^

...plus personal prefernces - of both artists and dancers/listeners.

BTW, how is that track I call "progressive darkpsy" and you call "simply psy trance" coming? Did you find the last third for it?
I finally got to listen to "Alternative Energysource" by Highpersonic Whomen. It seems in a similar style - and I can not get enough of it, whatever that style may be called.

Unrelated, but since you have not answered me in the proper thread, I'll ask where I can catch you: what exactly is "zeta+ Goa melody" and why is it "zeta+"?

Thanks.
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Jul 23, 2010 23:50
Quote:

On 2010-07-23 23:41, Maine Coon wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-23 23:28, orange wrote:

^

...plus personal prefernces - of both artists and dancers/listeners.

BTW, how is that track I call "progressive darkpsy" and you call "simply psy trance" coming? Did you find the last third for it?
I finally got to listen to "Alternative Energysource" by Highpersonic Whomen. It seems in a similar style - and I can not get enough of it, whatever that style may be called.

Unrelated, but since you have not answered me in the proper thread, I'll ask where I can catch you: what exactly is "zeta+ Goa melody" and why is it "zeta+"?

Thanks.

the track is almost done last stages before the release..
since you like it so much ill send you the finished product when ready!

zeta+ melody is a preset from zeta+ vsti plugin and preferably a preset with a known zeta+ arpegio.. easy to recognize mostly for producers that uses more presets or producers tht have spend some time on the synths factory patches.
zeta+ has e very trancy sound and many of its patches are widely used on many tracks without much of processing.. if any!
non producers dont really have a clue!
          http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 24, 2010 00:12
I see. Kinda like pop songs in Orwell's "1984" that come out of a kaleidoscope-like machine.

That's horrible. Pretty close to that "IsraTrance VSTi" joke, except it's not a joke...

I'd love to hear that track of yours, thanks!
I like "tempered” darkpsy, like the classical stuff of Parasense or Dohm’s works. Or even darkpsy with a nod to full on, like Tsabeat, Wizack Twizack and Koozer Mox. Don’t know why those three don’t form a band, by the way... I know you don’t want to call your music “darkpsy” because of the machine-gun hardcore trend. But to me it is “progressive darkpsy”, since it fuses progressive’s reserved character and gradual development of the track with old-school darkpsy sound. Any way, I'm rambling, sorry... It’s your right to call your own music any way you see fit. I suspect that when I finally produce something I won’t peg it to an existing genre either.
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Jul 24, 2010 02:58
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 12:40, Dennis the menace wrote:
i went to party this summer where they played ~135 bpm music at the mainfloor the entire night. and to be honest i actually thought it was the chillout when i first came there.

But again, its a matter of taste!

I bet you disagree today. I'll go sleep infront of your next gig You little progg slut of yours. hehe

cheers!
          For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
T-S-A

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 28, 2010 20:11
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 11:44, Oscuro wrote:
i am going in to the New tracks section and all i see is 146 to 156 BPM what is wrong with u People. why you are not making Hardcore music and thats it?
for real u can slow down the bpm a bit and still it will be Dark ! or Fullon whatever, take it easy or r u guys take some speed and start to produce.?
hope to see more tracks from 135 to 145 !!!

Make some then?           "We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"
Jacynth
Inactive User

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 29, 2010 13:20
i like 146 to 156. I think 157 is too fast and 145 is too slow.
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Jul 29, 2010 13:42
0 bpm .
Jacynth
Inactive User

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 29, 2010 14:55
0 bpm is too slow i think.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 146 - 156 BPM?????
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance