Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 146 - 156 BPM?????

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

146 - 156 BPM?????

Oscuro
Black Machine

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 11:44
i am going in to the New tracks section and all i see is 146 to 156 BPM what is wrong with u People. why you are not making Hardcore music and thats it?
for real u can slow down the bpm a bit and still it will be Dark ! or Fullon whatever, take it easy or r u guys take some speed and start to produce.?
hope to see more tracks from 135 to 145 !!!
          Oscuro(Mechanical-Dragon.rec)
www.oscuro.350.com
www.myspace.com/oscuro
PSYTOUR-night oracle recs
Psytour

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 12:07
nobody is wrong mate. everybody has his style and musical opinion ..

for sure u can find music at the style u want if u search around

and yes i agree...dark music is not always fast music. it can be dark with 120 bpm also!           *Night Oracle Records
www.night-oracle-records.com

*Vertigo Records/Indigo Recs
*Femina Mandragora/Rhakti Dei
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 12:40
i went to party this summer where they played ~135 bpm music at the mainfloor the entire night. and to be honest i actually thought it was the chillout when i first came there.

But again, its a matter of taste!

btw hardcore is around ~180 bpm
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 14:28
Over 150 is too much.

"it's Like full gas in neutral - gets you nowhere"

I don't remember who said it here on the forum but - it's very true!

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
skaal

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 14:33
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 14:28, Nathan wrote:
Over 150 is too much.

"it's Like full gas in neutral - gets you nowhere"

I don't remember who said it here on the forum but - it's very true!

Right!I agree!till 150 is more than ok!
Dennis the menace

Posted : Oct 5, 2006 14:57
under 145 is like a tranqualizer
Oscuro
Black Machine

Posted : Oct 5, 2006 15:04
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 14:57, Dennis the menace wrote:

u got be kidding me!

Oscuro(Mechanical-Dragon.rec)
www.oscuro.350.com
www.myspace.com/oscuro
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 15:07
I already opened a thread like this in the Trance section...

AND PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LIKE AN ATTACK BUT LIKE CRONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZISM

Need for speed?

What I wrote is that I don't like very much m0ost of the track going more then 152...

The best track I heard in the style dark, night psy or whatever you call it where about 147 - 148

And often their were quite a lot more intense then 155 track all time kick bass and fx fx what I really don't like are the track all time same thing all time same tricks and all time this schema kick bass and fx fx and more fx.... boring music, not hardpsy killargh or other...

What I like in this kind of music are artists a little farer in the research of the psychedelism with a great production quality not in the killargh
of the 155>> crapness and fastness as you can find often in the Promotional Releases or New Tracks section( not everything, an osom track stands out from the sea of mediocrity, like a 155 highcosmos could be funny if you put just one track, but an entire live like that will result in a too boring performance)

I mean hopefully there are labels who still make great selection and doesn't take everything.... but there is really a lot of bad music out there....

I don't say I can do better, I don't say you can't do that or what you want to do or feel to do, I just say it is like that....

What I say is that a lots of those artists could do better for us if they stayed more time on improving their music conception before producing a track after the other all sounding bad to me and not just to me, because I already heard a LOTS of people telling the same thing as me....
Dennis the menace

Posted : Oct 5, 2006 15:41
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 15:04, Oscuro wrote:
Quote:

u got be kidding me!

Not at all, i prefer headbanging to to neurodisco instead of dancing to 135 bpm tranqualizetrance. This music gets me absolutley nowhere.
Oscuro
Black Machine

Posted : Oct 5, 2006 15:57
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 15:41, Dennis the menace wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 15:04, Oscuro wrote:
Quote:

u got be kidding me!

Not at all, i prefer headbanging to to neurodisco instead of dancing to 135 bpm tranqualizetrance. This music gets me absolutley nowhere.

i wasent talking about 135 i was talking about 135 to 145           Oscuro(Mechanical-Dragon.rec)
www.oscuro.350.com
www.myspace.com/oscuro
Dennis the menace

Posted : Oct 5, 2006 16:18
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 15:57, Oscuro wrote:
i wasent talking about 135 i was talking about 135 to 145

yea whatever man...
i also hope more ppl will start produce tranqualizetrance. (even tho i think it sucks, but thats just my opinion)

I guess the scene is big enough for the entire bpm scale.
psylentvylent

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 16:51
tranqualizetrance..........

what is that ?????           Why is that...What we want to remember, we forget!!!! And what we want to forget, we remeber!!!!
Dennis the menace

Posted : Oct 5, 2006 17:03
Quote:

On 2006-10-05 16:51, psylentvylent wrote:
tranqualizetrance..........

what is that ?????

a musical substitute for tranqualizers.
psylentvylent

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 17:09

whatever that is!!!!!           Why is that...What we want to remember, we forget!!!! And what we want to forget, we remeber!!!!
NikC
BeatNik

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 5, 2006 18:02
Firstly, i want to make it clear this doesn't apply to all the 147bpm+ Dark artists, but it does apply to many:

I have to say, and flame away at me if you want, that the full powah dark 147bpm+ music is mostly an excuse for low production values masked by the fast tempo...

There's no way to get a clear tone in a deep 16th bassline at these kinds of tempos because filter envelopes just aren't fast enough and make too many harmonics too obvious.

Personally, I find that there's no space to hear the actual psychedelic part of the music in between the kicks - the kick and bass themselves aren't psychedelic, they're just the backbone of the music...

But to me it seems like the kick and bass are being fetishised but at the same time not being made well enough. More often than not the actual "psychedelic" sounds in the dark high tempo stuff I hear... aren't psychedelic - it just sounds like the same old sounds played again.

Surely psychedelic means something new, unexpected and unheard? - Isn't that the point, to break expectations and twist the midn?

In that way I find most of the "DARK 1521!1 bpm" music to be thoroughly unsatisfying, unpsychedelic and uninteresting...
Abit ironic considering how many claim it to be the most psychedelic kind of psytrance...
pfft
I'd prefer a non-cheesy melody that surprises me any day...

So you want to dance at higher tempos to generic music? - Listen to Hard House...

I'm not saying this applies to all darker artists, there are some I love and have great respect for...

But it seems to me alot of people really are taking the piss.
          www.myspace.com/beat_nik
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 146 - 156 BPM?????

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance