Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - 145 Bpm Happy psy
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

145 Bpm Happy psy

DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Feb 6, 2008 17:32
check out the new music on Cosmic Voice Website...

www.myspace.com/cosmicvoice

do comment plzzz

Boom

Psynyde A.k.A Cosmic Voice           i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
skylab-pt

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 8, 2008 00:35
nice job with the intro, could improve on bass heaviness and clarity but maybe it would lost the goa feeling wich is quite nice, a matter of taste, work your percussion a bit too so it doesn t gett to monotonus, keep up the good work cosmic voice

all the best

skylab

www.myspace.com/skylabpt
check it out and give me a shout
DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 8, 2008 07:12
thanx for the comment bro....will take care of advice....           i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
Psynaesthesian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Feb 13, 2008 14:21
nice!!

b'om b'om!!           "... b'om ..."
DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 14, 2008 11:05
Quote:

On 2008-02-13 14:21, Psynaesthesian wrote:
nice!!

b'om b'om!!

thanx bro.....boom           i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
TheCreamFilling

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 14, 2008 13:42
Silience Please sounds alright . you have some good foundation here. It definitely needs more going on in the bass end. Also, it sounded a little too monotnous in my taste.

Back to Psy sounds really fat and well produced. it hits. it definitely got my head nodding more than silence please. Even though there's not that many changes going on in the track, the quality of the beat and stuff makes it hold it's own, so that's really good. I can't really think of anything I would change. This track is pretty damn solid.
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Feb 14, 2008 14:07
I agree with TheCreamFilling, "Silence Please" it's a good track with beautiful melodies and a good story, but the mix isn't working, because there's too little bass comparing to the other sounds IMO

"Back to Psy" has a better mix, although the drums and kick are still a little "alone" over the other sounds. I'm not very keen on the electro influence of this track, so I prefer the first one

boom

Serguei
          Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 14, 2008 17:44
hey brothers thanx a lot man....i know that the silence please bass sounds low in comparison to the other sounds in the track coz of poor recording environment......but sure will try to improve the quality of the track very soon.....

"back to psy" is a bit of electro effect track....its an experiment towards a different prospective....

thanx for ur comments thecreamfilling and seguei hope to giv u somr better tunes in future......boom           i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - 145 Bpm Happy psy

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance