Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

140BPM vs DOMO 2/5/03

yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : May 5, 2003 02:00
since on one did it... what the hack, i`ll do it

so... to be honest, i realy didnt had plans for last Friday but a quiet evening at home.
but suddenly the feeling of needing to hear and dance to good music in loud vol took over me.
so i didnt realy cared what party its gonna be, i was just wishing for good music
this party was close, to say hi to some friends... why not?

so i went to my way.
to tell you the truth, i realy have no idea where i was driving too i just know i drove south, a bit after Natanya i think... i so realy dont recall the exact location.

it was located in a middle of an orchard, a realy nice "husha".
and it was totaly what i expected it to be.
not a big invested event. not much deco, no big fancy chill out zone.. a little food basta and a little drink basta, with 2 great turbosound systems

i came in around 02:00 and i got some great minimalistic, groovy and some parts totaly sexy music very nicely mixed. totaly loved this set, a get warmup, tho i have no idea who was on the decks (eli & reshef?)
but @ this part, the beginnig sounded promising... left me things to expect to.

then around 04:00 it was the Lish time
started with few great tech sounds (if i remember correctly, i heared some delta and noosphere)... then slowly moved to more progy sound with the so well know lishy touch. i enjoyed this one preaty much... totaly nice choices mixed well.
but i gotta admit, i already ploweded 90% of the set @ my place, so after hearing most of the set already... it made my Xperience less fun.

@ sunrise (i must say it was a damn nice sunrise ) came avi, or nadi... or david?
i realy have no idea
and started a realy energetic body shaking morning set, that slowly pulled to more full onish sound.
@ that point i just had to leave

so...

location : nothing special, but like i said... and nice "husha" with a great sunrise

sound : 2 turbosound systems in a nice "husha" with a great sunrise

croud : from the beginnig, even B4 i got to the location itself... i realy didnt cared what croud this party will bring.
i just came to dance to some nice groovy tunes
when entering the party there warent much ppl there... few kids and few ppl siting around. slowly the place started to fill up and u could find anything out there...

but when the sun came up... i saw nothing on the dancefloor but smilling faces, and thats good!

music : i enjoyed almost every sec, and thats good too.

so to sum it up...
yeah it wasnt a fancy party, very small and very minimalistic... with a focus on MUSIC!
but this one just delivered me exactly what i was wishing for this friday.

i might say that i had lots of fun this weekend

10x guys
keep up

if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
beber

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 5, 2003 20:17
really good party indeed!
eli&reshef gave a realy nice set
lish was realy good the last time i heard them i didnt realy liked their style but this time they were great!! then came nadi and avi nini they were great as allways great selection of tracks,great mixing realy profesional set. after them came acid kof but i wasnt there at that time (we left at 7:30AM)
in general realy good party the people were great (a little bit more "faces" then the usual domo crowd but who cares as long as they dont do truble i dont have a problem with them)
there were something like 300 ppl at the party all of them were great people

keep up the good work domo guys!!
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 5, 2003 20:47
Well, I went through to promote our event, and frankly, if we didn't have to go up north i would have stayed.
the sound system wasn't turbosound but was EV (Electro Voice) which is also a very good system (I'm not a big fan of the Turbo Sound)
to bad i had to leave at 7:00
way to go 140BPM and Domo.           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : May 5, 2003 21:35
walla... EV?
i have no idea why i was so sure that its a turbosound           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : May 6, 2003 02:05
how can you tell?           REHAB is for quitters
DJ Pelon(Inpsyde Media)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : May 6, 2003 02:19
if it sais Turbosound on the speakers, then it must be a Turbosound system...very simple.

Inpsyde Media - Trance Mission Worldwide

pelon@inpsyde-media.com
www.inpsyde-media.com
www.beatspace.com
contact@inpsyde-media.com
nahimoff
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 7, 2003 19:35
it was not a turbosound system but the sound was excellent nonetheless
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 8, 2003 12:45
if the speakers are blue then it's Turbo sound.

but i went to look on the back of the speakers at this party, it was EV (Electro Voice) it's a very good system           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 140BPM vs DOMO 2/5/03

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance