First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

1200 mics-high paradise

Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : May 23, 2005 20:48
Stop complaining about music. If U do not like it..nobody force u To hear it.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
DeSerT.StOrM

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 23, 2005 21:19
well if somebody asks for others opinions of a track why would you not share it?? yes it should probably done respectfully, but just because you dont like something doesnt mean you should never share that opinion with someone...especially if it is asked for!
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : May 23, 2005 21:31
My opinion:

- Works on dance floors.
- Stays on your mind.
- High level production.
- Just not psychedelic enough.
- As we call here in Brazil: "chacota". Which means: Popular track that makes the crowd scream, but in fact has not enough psychedelic elements to justify being played by a Professional self-respecting DJ, unless it is still unreleased and you have the ORIGINAL right from the label. Chacota tracks will also be played several times at parties, by new-bye DJs. Good examples of Chacota are: GMS - Los Dorados, 1200 Mics - Acid for Nothing and some Skazi tracks (maybe I wish rmx? ).
I'm not saying these tracks are bad (and I'm not saying they're good. I'm saying thre's a lot of good tracks to be played, so why play Party Pooper 4 times a day in a Psy Festival?
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Vyenn

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 23, 2005 22:11
Didnt like this track too.
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 24, 2005 00:04
its a fairly nice track...true its got a blended mix of thigs from here n there..but it sure does sound nice..and hell yeah its popular...

try playin it at the peak of a party..wont be too bad...people will dance on this for sure....

@ full_on,my friend ur examples of "chacota" tracks r very understandable...but at the end of it if these kind of tracks lead to people enjoying themselves..whats the harm in it...i remember i went totally bezerk when i heard los dorados for the first time at a party...

and abt high paradise..not a bad track..love the start to the track...a pretty good track on the whole...

and ohh yea guess what..its on raja ram stash bag 3...no wonder a lot of u dont like it refer to the raja ram thread
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 24, 2005 00:50
Quote:

On 2005-05-23 19:09, XIS wrote:
OOOOHHH... I HATE this track!!!
The first time I heard it was at the FullmoOn Festival last year, and when I heard it I was like "What the F**k is this?, sounds like I´m at a soccer game"...

In fact this will be the official song for the world cup 2006 in germany , raja ram and the gms boyz will play at the half time of the final, ending everything with everybody really high and then....the end of the world.
XIS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 24, 2005 10:57
Quote:

ending everything with everybody really high and then....the end of the world.

No.... The beggining of the World...
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : May 24, 2005 12:52
I think it is one of the most fun songs released int he last year... sure it is just samples and loops, nothing that amazingly great, but it is fun and that is what this scene used to be about, pure and simple fun...
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 24, 2005 14:34
It sounds like some football fans anthem ...           myspace.com/audionova
Aesthetic Entity

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 24, 2005 18:07
i love this track! sure its cheesy, but hey, cheese is delicious. the spy hunter theme rocks!
now i really want to hear more tracks like this.
nois

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 25, 2005 02:17
hehehehehe... when i've heard this one for the first time i laughed almostr from the start to the end... at the second time - i turned it off after just a few seconds. and there was no third time, but i will not forget the track for sure.

it is either an extreme crap or just a joke track, fun to make, fun to listen but not psychedelic at all...
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 25, 2005 12:11
Quote:

On 2005-05-25 02:17, nois wrote:
hehehehehe... when i've heard this one for the first time i laughed almostr from the start to the end... at the second time - i turned it off after just a few seconds. and there was no third time, but i will not forget the track for sure.

it is either an extreme crap or just a joke track, fun to make, fun to listen but not psychedelic at all...

my dear friend welcome to the forum.u better get used to it cause this is the future(at least for the next couple of years)
respect,
CRX,athens
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 25, 2005 12:59
Quote:

On 2005-05-25 12:11, CRX wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-25 02:17, nois wrote:

my dear friend welcome to the forum.u better get used to it cause this is the future(at least for the next couple of years)
respect,
CRX,athens

I hope not.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
nois

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 25, 2005 13:10
Quote:

respect,
CRX,athens

i know. i may be fresh (or rather quite inactive) here, but not to the music...

but hey! check sensient - pressure optimal or aphid moon - global culture - this is also the future the trance scene is nowadays so wide that anyone may choose his own path of the psychedelic music. i just answered to your question about my opinion about the 1200 mics track, that's all.

plur
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 25, 2005 14:05
Quote:

On 2005-05-25 13:10, nois wrote:
Quote:

respect,
CRX,athens

i know. i may be fresh (or rather quite inactive) here, but not to the music...

but hey! check sensient - pressure optimal or aphid moon - global culture - this is also the future the trance scene is nowadays so wide that anyone may choose his own path of the psychedelic music. i just answered to your question about my opinion about the 1200 mics track, that's all.

plur

don't take it wrong friend(I'm with you )
I was just curious about your view about this post-eyal barkan type of production
respect,
CRX,athens
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 1200 mics-high paradise
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance