Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 1200 Mics ( Dj Chicago ) N Delhi - India ( Shivlink )
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

1200 Mics ( Dj Chicago ) N Delhi - India ( Shivlink )

psyaddict

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 9, 2006 20:10
1200 mics.... DJ Chicago .. quite a memorable night for me..... had been waiting to listen to the godfather of psy for a while

Decor:

Haven't seen a killer decor as this one at peppers before.... especially liked the white cloth at the end of the dancefloor...

Chicago:

Killer set...played a few favourites like Rock into the Future, HIgh paradise...nice flowy set...

a 65 yr old spinning is a pretty insane sight..shows that u can enjoy life no matter hold old u are!

Nick :
hehe....god knows how this guy does it every time...the vibe tribe trak totally killed it....lol people shouting one more one more at the end.... it was full power morning melodies alll the way man

crowd:

Just the right amount of people..almost all psylovers... enough space to bounce...enough ppl bouncin..

party lasted till the morning ...around 6...all in all a killer night..and an even better morning....psy party after quite a while....hehe we want more!!
Kishmish

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 9, 2006 21:20
Aum ok , decor nice, managment f#$%^^ed up !!!!

Sandy was nice and fast , but chicagos set was disappointing, wonder why international artists come to delhi and play shit sets , i dont know about opthers but really disappointing, then nick brought a smile to my face, nick played a bit harder than he usually does, nice improvement. But thanks to nick for a gig aftr quite sometime.

Bom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThE LooP
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 11, 2006 09:13
Quote:

On 2006-12-09 20:10, psyaddict wrote:
1200 mics.... DJ Chicago .. quite a memorable night for me..... had been waiting to listen to the godfather of psy for a while

Decor:

Haven't seen a killer decor as this one at peppers before.... especially liked the white cloth at the end of the dancefloor...

Chicago:

Killer set...played a few favourites like Rock into the Future, HIgh paradise...nice flowy set...

a 65 yr old spinning is a pretty insane sight..shows that u can enjoy life no matter hold old u are!

Nick :
hehe....god knows how this guy does it every time...the vibe tribe trak totally killed it....lol people shouting one more one more at the end.... it was full power morning melodies alll the way man

crowd:

Just the right amount of people..almost all psylovers... enough space to bounce...enough ppl bouncin..

party lasted till the morning ...around 6...all in all a killer night..and an even better morning....psy party after quite a while....hehe we want more!!

woow..killer review..
i can guess how insane scene will be there.after all it is 1200mics..
wonder why was i not there...
and i am glad to now that the scene in delhi is so hardcore..i mean u guys pulled up the scene till morning..great work shivlink and crew..
hope to see some more damages soon...
          The TV screen is the repertoi of the man's eye therefore the TV screen is part of the physical structure of the brain.Whatever appears on the TV screen ranges the raw experience whatever ur watching,therefore TV is reality and reality is less than TV.
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Dec 12, 2006 11:48
Aiiiiiiin; just 2 reviews.... whats happening Dilli....

Anyways, got some time finally to post my review.

Reached around 11ish & the deco was amazing, still some backdrops to be hung, so just assisted Manu to finish the act & wow it was gorgeous man.... good work, very trippy....

Sound check were going on & Sandy just stepped in

Hi, hello & go..... . He played a short set but very tight & intense, neat mixing as always, super tracks, twisted madness, pure psychedelic night music & there was no stopping & time to breathe on this set, he kept me busy & himself with the knobs
I liked the finish of the set, funny & trippy. Once again hats off to Sandy

It was the time for 1200 mics (DJ Chicago) to spell the magic & good to see the 'big daddy' spinning the best of melodic psytrance fused with the bouncy full power basslines. Man he is 60 & still got the fresh energy & vibe & music. He played this sample "let's find out how deep the rabbit hole goes....... " & i could sense the twister coming our way & DJ Chicago simply blew me away & took me along to the journey of pure blissfull happiness & ecstatic energy & made me go bonkers & so were some more freaks. What a vibe, amazing atmosphere with smiling faces bouncing & having a good time. He played loads of guitar riffs & old gems, some remixes. There were a couple of not so appropriate track selections (IMO) but thats OK, in all, i luuurrrvvvveeeeed his set. The best i have seen & heard any one doing with Goa Melodies.... Respect!

Time for our own Dilli boy Nick, crazy yet again, he has a long way ahead for him, i can sense that. Gets better everytime i hear him play. He continued very well after Chicago & took it further ahead from there. It was too hot inside but Nick was spinning magnetic music & i could do nothing else except for just bounce & smile & let myself loose. Albert Balbert made the vibe crazier & full of energy & freaks just could not resist it & went mad wearing the blissful smile. Thanks heaps Nick for a wonderful set again....

All the best & big ups to Shivlink...

To all freaks in other cities where 1200 mics (DJ Chicago) will play: Gear up, store some energy as he won't let you stop....

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
psybearia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 12, 2006 16:02
delhi party after a really long time ...
reached just as sandy finished his set.

the decor was nice - backdrops etc.
peppers seemed a lot better this time - nice and cozy inside.
It was freezing cold outside - and you do need fresh air once in a while.

as for the music
dj chicago - he played every 1200 mics track ive ever heard - and they never sounded as good.
The best of which was acid for nothing , everyone just loooosing it madness all over.
Mixing was not the tightest , these guys have played on dat's most of their lives.. still he did a marvelous job.
Would've loved to hear more of him..
bounced soo much - a lot of energy flowing

then at 4 30 or so came on nick
from the word go - powerful music
a lot of ppl had left - lots of place to bounce and run around
albert balbert...haha crazy
short set but nice
liked it

waiting for more from shivlink and co.
          If Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music ..
psycho skull

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 13, 2006 07:21
It was really a killer act. Sandy, Chicago and Nick played very well.Sound was very good this time in Pappers & deco as well.
People were full of energy & I never found the floor empty. Good going Shivlink.
What's next

Boom Shankar...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - 1200 Mics ( Dj Chicago ) N Delhi - India ( Shivlink )

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance