Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - 10.04.2004, Luna Club Essen, Infected Mushroom Live!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

10.04.2004, Luna Club Essen, Infected Mushroom Live!

Krissel

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 15:27
Hi,

I was wondering why there is no thread about this nice Party.
If i am so blind please give me a Link to this therad.

Here is the Line up:

Live: Infected Mushroom

DJs: D-Nox
Klangstrahler
Space Safari
Tulla
Alex

Im so happy to see Infected Mushroom before the Fullmoon Festival )

greetz
Christoph
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 18:35
Yep...saw the flyer in Dortmund last week...but I don't understand nothing of the line-up next to Infected...they don't match with it at all.... ....would have been good to have a 2nd room with proggy stuff there and then full power blasting line-up next to Infected.... Or does germany not have any descent full power dj's anymore ??? (I think they do....Antaro/Ilse (Mushroom Mag)/Iguana/Trevor/Highko/Mark Mindtune-AP Recs.) Why nobody like that booked next to Infected           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 15:36
Methinks it's cause in the ruhrgebiet people are not really into full-on, its not berlin.
and IM isnt really full-on either, its just good psychedelic music that is respected even in the proggy scene, something that cannot be said of "real" full-on artists.           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Krissel

Posted : Mar 9, 2004 18:13
Hi,

I think many Tracks produced by IM can be called Full-ON...they also have some proggy-style tracks and many things are out of every category...
I think the Line-Up is ok, I Love Space Safari and i have heard many good sets from Tulla.

And im from the Ruhrgebeat, and im really really into Full-On!!!

greetz
Christoph
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 9, 2004 21:23
That prooves once more that you're not to open-minded urself Aje...sorry to say so, at Xperience I and II in Dortmund (which in my opinion is in the middle of the Ruhr-area....correct me if I'm wrong ) it's been more than prooved that about 500 (1st party) and 1000 (2nd) people totally went nuts on full-on sounds in the last months...so maybe you need to open up a bit to the idea that not everybody is into progressive and not everybody is into full on....some people just love both as long as it's good (Like me....big example and far-best proggy dj for me is Inkubator/Aeon Recs. who blew the whole roof off @ Xperience II, but also at the same time Iguana did with mental hard sounds in the other room !!!) Also your opinion about full on artists not being open-minded towards more progressive sounds comes from another planet. I believe generalizing like many people tend to do is the first sign of being narrow-minded and this is not the first time you tend to do this. I'm not saying I'm a saint either........but eh..maybe you just experience people like this since u might think urself a bit to much in frames like "us" & "them" There's always people who are narrowminded, also in the full-on scene (to much to mention !!!) but at least for ur own good u might wanna reconstruct ur vision on this maybe And Krissel...hehe...I never said the dj's and live-acts were not good...I just thought the combination of 'em is a bit weird...but maybe that's my narrowmindedness again....after all in many countries (like Australia for example) they combine psy-and prog. trance with house, techno or even rock !!! I better open up that rusty brain of mine again
          Mind Funk Records
Krissel

Posted : Mar 10, 2004 12:05
I dont think your narrowminded, its the fact that everyone has other ideas of a good Party...
If you respect the ideas of other people, its ok...

btw. Will i have the chance to see you in the Butan-Club in the next time? Ive never seen you DJing, but i heard only good things...
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2004 12:59
yes Shawnodese, you are no saint either, neither am I.

But if you read my post, i didnt judge anybody, I just tried to explain why one would have proggy Dj's along infected mushroom, and from my personal experience the Ruhrgebiet usually has a lot slower sound at parties than Berlin for example. So this was the explanation that seemed most logical to me.

And anyhow, you are putting into categories as well if you want one fullon floor and one progressive floor, that is a lot more "us&them" then what I said. You basically say should dance apart and not together.

Anyway, I saw you are playing in Berlin pretty soon, I might have to come and check you out so I know what the non-standard full on you keep talking is like and will ensure you that i'll keep an open mind.... just for you.           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2004 18:13
Hehe...aje....now u sound like my dreamwoman....u got titties also maybe And sorry for the narrowmindedness on my side...I'm only (not) human also.... And hope to cya in Berlin amigo....will try my best to make ur butt wiggle a bit !!!
          Mind Funk Records
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2004 18:24
oh yeah, i got some nice perky little titties, but thats not sexy, it's a sign i should stop eating so much chocolate...           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - 10.04.2004, Luna Club Essen, Infected Mushroom Live!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance